Promise and advice
OUR PROMISE AND COMMITMENT TO YOU
- We promise you will get expert and impartial advice. The risks, as well as the benefits, are presented to you about every aspect of your treatment choices.
- You get as much time as you need to reflect before you make your final decision.
- You can expect qualified, experienced and expert cosmetic surgeons every time that your surgery is required.
- Expect all non-surgical practitioners for your non-surgical cosmetic treatments to be fully trained and experienced in up-to-date non-surgical cosmetic practice.
- To inform your GP of your choice of procedures with your permission. Your medical history records are for your safety, and we will ensure that everyone involved in your best care is fully aware of your progress.
- To provide you with exemplary aftercare and support. Both you and your family can expect our full assistance in helping you make a speedy and restful recovery.
We commit to providing all the information that you need to enable you to make an informed choice and decision. Deciding to have cosmetic surgery or a non-surgical cosmetic treatment is an important decision for you. It is vital to be able to take your time to discuss your goals and expectations with the experts that you need.
We will be respectful and discrete at all times. Your privacy is very important. You can make all the decisions about what information you would like to share.
We will provide a top-quality, caring service in our conveniently located Brighton clinic. You can expect exemplary consultation, treatments and aftercare.
We’ll ensure that you are fully prepared, properly informed and that you receive the treatment that’s right for you, in a setting that you deserve.
You can trust us to be your first choice for every treatment that you need from an independent cosmetic surgery.